Second Harvest administers a Produce Express at Second Harvest Food Bank on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month. The next event will be held on Tuesday, May 22nd. Preregistration for this event was accepted May 10th through 14th.
- Preregistration is required every month
About the Produce Express
By making fresh, healthy produce available to those who normally would not have access to it, the Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania and our partner agencies are working to encourage the community to eat healthier and make better nutritional choices. The Produce Express program delivers a truckload of goods to provide eligible families with 25-50 pounds of nutritious food, free of charge. When available, Produce Express trucks also include other grocery items and non-food essentials.
Please bring a proof of residency to the Produce Express distribution (phone bill, utility bill).
Recipients must have income levels no greater than 150% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Household of 1: no more than $1485 / month
- Household of 2: no more than $2003 / month
- Household of 3: no more than $2520 / month
- Household of 4: no more than $3038 / month
- Household of 5: no more than $3555 / month