Becoming a Hunger Hero – Second Harvest’s monthly giving program – is simple and fast. With just a small contribution each month, you can make a big impact as we work to alleviate hunger in northwest Pennsylvania.
When you become a monthly giving partner, you join a group of the most dedicated and committed supporters to Second Harvest.
- Your Partnership helps us to plan. With your help, we can budget and allocate resources to ensure we have enough food to feed people in need each year.
- Your contribution saves time. Your gift is automatically deducted from your checking account or credit card and goes to work immediately.
- Your gift is efficient. Our administrative costs are lower with monthly giving donations. In addition, you will receive less mail from us and reduce the overall amount of paper associated with processing donations. In January of each year, you will receive an annual statement for seamless tax preparation.
- Your contribution is flexible. You can start or change your gift amount any time. (Your Full Plate Partnership is ongoing from year to year until you opt out of the program)
- You are recognized. You are entitled and invited to a private tour of Second Harvest to view the work your gift makes possible.
We are grateful for your interest in a year-round commitment to alleviating hunger in northwest Pennsylvania. If you have any questions about this program, please contact Zachary Webb, development director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (814) 459-3663 x 114.
*Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania does not sell or share donor information with other organizations.
**If you have published your name to the donor scroll and would like it to be removed, please email email@example.com and provide your name, gift date and gift amount.
***Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The official registration and financial information of the Second Harvest Food Bank of NW PA may be obtained by calling the PA Dept. of State toll free, within PA, at 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.