Your time is a gift to hungry kids, seniors and others who don’t have enough food to eat. The Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania volunteers help sort, process and pack food… and it’s a fun experience.
There are many volunteer opportunities available at Second Harvest. We work with individuals, schools, businesses and religious groups, just to name a few. Please watch our brief video below for more information on what to expect when you volunteer with Second Harvest.
Get started by clicking on one of the options below:
- To register as an individual volunteer or small group (less than 8), scroll down to the volunteer calendar at bottom of this page.
- To register a group of 8 or more volunteers, please email Alex Lockwood at email@example.com or call (814) 459-3663 x 113.
- Click here to read volunteer Frequently Asked Questions.
- Click here to read the Volunteer Manual
- Stuck? Click here to view our step by step Volunteer Registration Instructions
- Children must be at least 10 years of age to volunteer. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entirety of the volunteer shift. Both the child and adult must register to volunteer.
If you have any questions regarding any of the volunteer opportunities listed, please contact the volunteer coordinator by calling (814) 459-3663 x 113 or by sending an email.