Option 1: Contact an Emergency Food Pantry
Agencies providing emergency food services include:
- Emmaus Food Pantry – 216 East 11th Street, Erie. Open every Monday and Tuesday, 9am – 11am
- Erie City Mission Food Pantry – 1230 French Street, Erie. Open every Tuesday and Thursday, 9am – 2pm. Clients are asked to bring their own bag.
- Salvation Army Social Services – 1022 Liberty Street, Erie. Open Monday and Wednesday the last two weeks of the month, 9:30am – 1:30pm.
- St. Martin Center – 1701 Parade Street, Erie. Open Monday through Friday, 9am – noon and 1pm – 3pm.
- Cathedral of St. Paul – 134 West 7th Street, Erie. Open Fridays from 9:30am – noon.
Option 2: Use the Agency Locator
Second Harvest supplies grocery products to member agencies throughout northwest Pennsylvania. These agencies, in turn, provide food directly to clients through programs including food pantries, soup kitchens, Kids Cafes, shelters and weekend BackPacks for children. Agencies provide emergency or short-term food assistance.
Option 3: Contact the Food Line
Second Harvest will help you find the member agency closest to you. Call 814-459-3663 and follow the prompts for the Food Help Line.